Global vessel movements for marine management at your finger tip. This was the ultimative goal of seeOcean. Over five years we operated seeOcean for our partners within environment and nature conservation all around the globe. A film about seeOcean you can see here. We deeply regret, that for economic reasons we have been forced to shut down the web application beginning of 2019.
The following feature of seeOcean are no longer as web application availbale but we can still support you on individual requirements based on the data sets and long experience we have within marine data analytics:
Satellite and terrestrial AIS, VMS and GPS data (GSM, Globalstar, ORBCOMM) analytics:
- Combine your vessel tracks with geografic data as bathymetry, seamounts, corall reefs or marine protected areas.
- Add geopolitical data like Ports, EEZ, RFMO or FAO.
- Run analytical algorithms to get the right understanding of complex data.
- Extend your results with global coverage of satellite based wave, wind and chlorophyll data.
- Downloadable data sets for your local working environment.
- Extend seeOcean with your own VMS or GPS data sources and combine it fluently with AIS data back to 2009 (global coverage).
seeOcean brought the world together for a better management of marine resources. We do it now with our data analytic service.
For your marine consulting and data analytic request contact us here.